I mostly reblog art and stuff about table top games.
Reblogged from zmcr1234
I know it’s trendy to fight the system and cry that we are all becoming slaves of technology, but this attitude overlooks that computers and phones are tools for communicating. When someone thinks I’m an idiot smiling at a machine, I’m actually smiling at my girlfriend who is 10000 miles away and whom I would have never met if not for these newfangled electronics. As they say: when the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
This is a topic that I’ve been wanting to tackle for a while now; much credit to this excellent post for bringing it to the front of my brain.
Fucking thank you.
INTERNET FRIENDS ARE REAL FRIENDS.
facebook page www.facebook.com/mixesandmashups3
- Adele, “Rolling In The Deep”
- Adele, “Skyfall”
- Alex Clare, “Too Close”
- Beethoven, “Symphony No. 5”
- Britney Spears, “Hold It Against Me”
- Britney Spears, “Toxic”
- Calvin Harris, “I Need Your Love” ft. Ellie Goulding
- DragonForce, “Through The Fire and Flames”
- Eurythmics, “Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)”
- Flux Pavilion, “I Can’t Stop”
- Flux Pavilion, “Starlight”
- Fort Minor, “Remember The Name”
- Justin Bieber, “As Long As You Love Me”
- Krewella, “Killin’ It”
- Krewella, “This Is Not The End”
- Krewella, “We Go Down”
- Muse, “Bliss”
- Muse, “Map Of The Problematique”
- Muse, “The Small Print”
- OneRepublic, “Apologize”
- Queens Of The Stone Age, “No One Knows”
- Survivor, “Eye Of The Tiger”
- System Of A Down, “Toxicity”
- Weezer, “Say It Ain’t So”
- Ylvis, “The Fox”
- Zedd, “Spectrum (A-Trak & Clockwork Remix)”
Reblogged from aliceundrground
Inside the book is a full desktop computer, completely self-contained without any external wires or hardware. In the above photo, the embedded screen isn’t just showing a still photo or a video: it’s running a full copy of real Myst PC edition. On board is a copy of all the Myst games. It’s fast enough it plays all of them smoothly (even End of Ages at ~30fps). You play the games by touching the touch-screen.